Start the new year a healthy juicing resolution and find yourself the Best Juicer For Carrots in 2021; and here, I have researched, reviewed, and compared the top 10 juicers for the money.
Carrot is one of the healthiest fruits on the planet. They are a good source of fiber, carotene, potassium, vitamin K1, and antioxidants. Scientific studies have shown that carrots can aid in weight loss, improve eye health, and lower cholesterol levels.
Besides its remarkable health benefits, carrot juice is also very delicious. I love carrot juice and I always drink it thrice a week. If you love carrot juice like me, then the quality of juicer you use matters a lot. Carrot is categorized as a hard ingredient, meaning it needs a lot of power to juice it. Therefore, if you want to get the best result, you need to use a juicer equipped with a powerful motor.
There are a lot of juicers on the market but not all of them are suitable for carrot juicing. If you are searching for the best juicer for carrots but you don’t know where you start, today you are in the right place. In this article, I have made your work easy by compiling a list of the best 10 juicers for carrots. I have also included a buyer’s guide to help you make an informed decision when shopping.
Best Juicer For Carrots 2021 Comparison Table
|Juicer||Main Features||Our Score|
Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juicer
|High torque to prevent clogging and unexpected delay
Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer
|Immense motor power and large feed chute
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
|Incredible motor power, ease of use, and preservation of natural taste of juice
Omega NC800HDS juicer
|Powerful 2 HP motor crushes the pulp
Breville BJE830BSS centrifugal juicer
|Powerful, durable, and versatile juicer
Mueller Austria centrifugal juicer
|Attractive sleek modern stainless-steel design
Ventray slow press masticating juicer
|Powerful yet affordable masticating juicer
Aicook slow masticating juice extractor
|Incredible motor power
Gourmia GJ1250 wide mouth centrifugal juicer
|Durable and very attractive
HAYKE slow masticating juicer
| Best for versatility
1. Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juicer
- 18 Pounds
- BPA free
- 8 x 8 x 18 inches
- 200-watt motor
- ABS plastic
Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juicer is ideal for juicing hard ingredients like a carrot. Its high torque helps to prevent clogging and unexpected delay. Besides its powerful motor, this is juicer is versatile and easy to use and clean.
On top of my list is the Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juice extractor. I have used this juicer now for six months and it has never failed me when juicing carrot.
This juicer is equipped with a 200W motor and potent 3-stage speed reduction gears that generate a whopping 30 lbs. of torque. This toque is nearly 4 times more than other conventional slow juicers on the market. This juicer usually takes minutes to make carrot juice.
This juicer operates at a low speed of 47 RPM to ensure that your carrot juice does not lose important nutrients and freshness because of friction and heat. This means you will always enjoy better-tasting, nutrient juice dense every time.
The DuoBlade Auger that it features makes this juicer one of the best juicers for carrot juicing. This feature enables this juicer to quickly cut and crush ingredients thus producing higher juice yields with less pulp.
I also love the mincing attachment that it comes with. This attachment can transform your juicer instantly into a multipurpose tool, allowing you to create your other favorite recipes, like whole-food sauces. So in addition to juicing carrot, you can also use this juicer to prepare other food recipes.
The only limitation of this juicer is the small feed chute. This means that I have to cut the carrot into smaller pieces before juicing.
- Powerful 200W motor: This juicer is equipped powerful 200-watt motor that can crush carrots quickly to produce your favorite cup of carrot juice.
- Juice cap: The Juice cap that it features helps to prevent dripping while using the juice container.
- Duo-blade ultem auger: Tribest SW-200 is equipped with a duo-blade that provides powerful cutting action. The auger will rapidly cut and crush your carrots and extract more juice from the pulp.
- Multipurpose: The attached mincing makes this juicer a versatile tool. Besides juicing carrot, you can use it for other recipes like seed butter.
2. Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer
- Dishwasher safe
- 16.5 x 9 x 16 inches
- 1 pound
- One year warranty
Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer a great juicer for carrots because of its immense motor power and large feed chute. Its one-year warranty also indicates that the juicer is durable and reliable.
Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer is one of the best juicer for carrots on the market today. This juicer is equipped with a powerful motor and large feed chute are important when juicing carrot.
I like the fact that all removable parts of this juicer are dishwasher safe, meaning cleaning will not be a problem.
The unit is equipped with two-speed settings including 13,000RPM for hard ingredients and 6500 RPM for soft ingredients. The torque produced when you switch to a high setting can crush your carrots in seconds.
The impressive die-cast steel housing provides maximum durability, while the 1.1-quart capacity will allow you to make carrot juice for your entire family at once.
This juicer is also equipped with an extra-large 3- inch chute that will allow you to add a whole carrot, instead of chopping them first.
The only thing you will not like about this juicer is its relatively loud noise.
- Powerful motor’: This unit is equipped with a powerful 1000 watts juicer with 2-speed controls. This incredible power will enable you to extract juice from carrots in seconds.
- Die-cast steel housing: This juicer features a stainless steel micromesh filter and titanium-plated cutting disk that crashes cross fast while preserving its nutritional value.
- Extra-large feed chute: This unit features an extra-large 3- inch feet chute that can comfortably fit a whole carrot. This means that you don’t need to cut your carrots into small pieces before juicing.
- Safety Locking Arm: This feature prevents this juicer from operating if the cover and the safety locking arm are not locked in place.
- Compact design: This juicer can comfortably fit in your kitchen cabinets, thanks to its compact and sleek design.
- Dishwasher safe parts: All removable parts on this juicer are dishwasher safe, meaning cleaning won’t be a problem.
3. Cuisinart CJE-1000 die cast juice extractor
- 14.92 x 9.37 x 16.46 inches
- 9 pounds
- Dishwasher safe
Cuisinart CJE-100 die cast juice extractor is a great choice for juicing carrot because if great motor power that can crush carrot in seconds. Its large 3- inch feed chute will also help you save time.
Incredible motor power, ease of use, and preservation of natural taste of juice make Cuisinart CJE-1000 one of the juicer for carrots in the market.
This juicer is equipped with a powerful 1000W motor that crushes carrots in seconds, producing a cup of fresh, nutritious, and sweet juice.
A large chute can easily accommodate a whole carrot for fast and stress-free juicing. The 5-speed setting that it features will allow you to prepare customized juices. The lower speeds are perfect for soft ingredients while higher speeds are ideal for harder ingredients like carrots.
The 2-liter pulp container that it is equipped with means no emptying the container multiple times while juicing.
The only thing I don’t like about this unit is its loud noise while juicing.
- Large feed chute: Juicer has a large 3- inch feed chute that can accommodate the whole carrot without any issue. This means no more wasting time cutting and chopping carrots before juicing.
- Sturdy construction: This unit is made of high quality, food-grade materials that can last for years, and not harm your health.
- Powerful motor: Cuisinart CJE-100 is equipped with a highly efficient and powerful motor that can crush carrots in seconds. A 5-speed setting will enable you to choose the right speed for your ingredients.
- Easy to clean: All removable parts are dishwasher safe, for easy cleaning.
4. Omega NC800HDS juicer
- 2HP motor
- 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches
- 15-year warranty on parts and performance
- 13 pounds
If you want all the nutritional benefits of your carrot juice, then Omega NC800HDS juicer is your best choice. This masticating juicer can run at a low speed of 80 RPM resulting in minimal heat buildup and oxidation. This allows it to keeps all nutrients, minerals, and enzymes intact.
Its quiet but powerful 2 HP motor will crush the pulp in seconds, extracting all juice it. This is important because it limits wastage. It also equipped with a powerful auger system that squeezes juice off the carrot, leaving the pulp dry.
Another impressive thing about this juice is its large chute. Most masticating juicers have a small feed chute but not with this one. The large chute that it features allows you to juice extract more juice.
I also love its auto pulp ejection system that ensures that your carrot juice clean and free from a sticky mess.
Omega NC800HDS juicer also comes with an impressive 15 years warranty.back to menu ↑
5. Breville BJE830BSS centrifugal juicer
- 14.3 Pounds
- 10-120 Volts
- 13.4 x 13.2 x 17.4 inches
Breville BJE830BSS centrifugal juicer is a great unit for people who are searching for a powerful, durable, and versatile juicer. This juicer produces carrot juice in seconds, thanks to its incredible motor power. Its large feed chute makes it perfect for people with large families.
Breville BJE830BSS centrifugal juicer is one of the best juicers that Breville has ever produced. Everything on this juicer is premium, from the quality of material used to its incredible feed chute. I highly recommend the juicer for anyone looking for high quality and powerful juicer for carrots.
One impressive feature about this juicer is its powerful 1,200W motor that can easily crush carrots and reduce juice in five seconds.
The cold spin technology that it features ensures that there is an insignificant temperature increase thus harnessing maximum nutrients from the juice. The extra-large 3.5-inch large chute that it features will allow you to put whole carrots in the machine without pre-cutting, thus saving you valuable time.
You don’t need to worry about your baby working up while juicing, thanks to it the incredible noise reduction technology that it uses. This juicer can extract delicious juice and nutrition-rich juice five times faster than other juicers.
- Cold spin technology: This feature helps to ensure that there is an insignificant temperature increase for maximum nutrients extraction.
- Powerful motor: This juicer is equipped with a powerful 1200W motor that can turn carrots into juice in seconds.
- Extra-large chute: The 3.5-inch large chute will allow you to insert the whole carrot for juicing. This will help to save your time because you don’t have to chop them before juicing.
- Noise reduction technology: This juicer uses a noise reduction technology that reduces cut noise by up to 40%. This means you don’t have to worry about bothering other people around while juicing.
- Easy to clean: All removable parts of this juicer are dishwasher safe. This means that you are done juicing, you can to them into the dishwasher for cleaning.
6. Mueller Austria centrifugal juicer
- 2.2 Pounds
- Two years warranty
- 16.5 x 13.5 x 9.7 inches
If you love centrifugal juicers, you won’t regret if you choose Mueller Austria centrifugal juicer for carrot juicing. Besides its attractive sleek modern stainless-steel design, this juicer is equipped with an 1100W motor that can crush carrots in seconds. This juicer can produce a 16 Oz cup of carrot juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
The juicer dual-speed allows you to choose the ideal speed depending on the ingredient for maximum extraction. The low speed (12000-15000RPM) allows you to juice softer drinks while the faster speed of between (15000 to 18000 RPM) allows you to juice hard ingredients like carrots.
The extra-large feed chute that it features helps to save time by allowing you to juice whole carrot without chopping.
One feature that impressed me is the overload protection system that shuts the juicer if the motor overheats because of an unstable power supply, idle run, or improper assembly. I also like the anti-drip function that prevents spillage.
Mueller Austria centrifugal juicer comes with two years limited manufacture warranty.
The only thing that does not impress me is its fairly noisy motor.
- Extra-large feed chute: This unit features an Extra Large 3-inch Feed Chute that can comfortably accommodate a whole carrot, thus making your juicing task easy. You don’t have to chop your carrots into small pieces before juicing.
- Stainless-steel cutting disc and micro-mesh filter: This juicer features a stainless-steel cutting disc and micro-mesh filter that extract more juice, enzymes vitamins, and minerals. They are also easy to clean and assemble.
- Powerful motor: Mueller Austria centrifugal juicer is equipped with a powerful 1100W motor that can produce 16Oz of carrot juice in five seconds.
- Sturdy and attractive construction: The unit’s exterior is made of stainless steel metal that is strong, durable, and very attractive
- Dishwasher safe: All removable parts are dishwasher safe
7. Ventray slow press masticating juicer
- 5 years warranty on motor
- BPA free
- 14.25 x 12.99 x 16.34 inches
- 13.2 pounds
Ventray slow press masticating juicer is perfect for individuals looking for a powerful yet affordable masticating juicer for carrots. It is also compact, easy to use, and delivers high yield.
Ventray slow press masticating juicer will not disappoint you when juicing carrot. This juicer is equipped with a 240W motor that can crush the carrot with ease for a fresh cup of juice. Its low heat juicing process will preserve more nutrients in your carrot and also concentrates its flavor for a tasty drink. That means healthier, better-tasting carrot juice all year round.
Additionally, this juicer is equipped with high-quality components, which are much resilient than the parts in an average juicer including a larger angled feeding tube, a seed strainer, a tough corkscrew auger, and pulp separator.
Another thing I like about this juicer is that it delivers high yields this meant that you will get the most out of your carrot, thanks to its well-crafted and powerful Ultem auger and mesh filter that ensure that the pulp is completely separated from the juice.
The 3-inch angled feeding chute that it features will allow you to feed larger pieces of carrot to the machine easily. This means no stress of chopping ingredients into smaller pieces before juicing.
Ventray slow press masticating juicer comes with an impressive one-year warranty from the manufacturer and 5 years warranty on the powerful motor.
- Extra-large feeding chute: This machine features 3-inch extra-large feeding chute, meaning you can feed larger pieces of carrots to the machine easily.
- Powerful motor: This juice is equipped with a powerful 240W motor that will crash and produce juice in minutes.
- Quiet operation: The noise level of this unit’s motors is below 60 decibels. This means that this juicer will not distract other people around while operating.
- Easy to clean: All removable parts are dishwasher safe.it comes with a special cleaning brush.
- BPA free: All plastic materials on this unit are BPA free, meaning they are not harmful to your health.
8. Aicook slow masticating juice extractor
- 150W motor
- 304 Stainless Steel Main Body
- 60RPM Low-Speed Masticating Technology
- 2 Years Warranty
- 15.5 x 14.25 x 12.6 inches
- 13.77 pounds
If you love slow juicers and looking for one that will deliver tasty and nutrient-dense carrot juice, then Aicook slow masticating juice extractor is a great option for you. This juicer is also equipped with a powerful motor that will crush hard ingredients like carrots in minutes.
Aicook slow masticating juice extractor has incredible motor power that can easily crush your carrots quickly. The motor rotates at low speeds of 60RPM, extracting up to 90% juice yield. It also keeps oxidation and heat at minimal thus retaining more nutrients and minerals than a centrifugal juicer.
The feature that impressed me the most in this juicer is the three multifunctional filters, including the fine filter for green leafy vegetable, fruits, and herbs, the course filter for fruit juices, baby foods, and cereal drinks, and the non-porous filter for ice cream, fruit smoothies, and vegetable salads.
The wide feed chute design can fit a whole carrot. This helps to reduce preparation time because there is no need to slice before juicing. The anti-drip design helps to prevent the juice from dripping on the table.
The powerful motor that it is equipped with is whisper quiet. Its noise level is less than 60 decibels, meaning that even people who are close will not notice that this machine is operating. The reverse function help to prevent the machine from jamming or clogging.
This machine is also easy to assemble use and clean. Its compact design enables the unit to fit in your kitchen cabinets with ease.
Aicook slow masticating juice extractor comes with two years warranty.
- Powerful motor: This unit features a powerful 150W motor that will crash ingredients and produce juice in minutes.
- Extra-large feed chute: This juicer is equipped with a 3-inch extra-large feed chute that can accommodate whole carrots for quick and stress-free juicing.
- Three multifunctional filters: The unit features three multifunctional filters, including the fine filter for green leafy vegetable fruits, and herbs, the course filter for fruit juices, baby foods, and cereal drinks, and the non-porous filter for ice cream, fruit smoothies, and vegetable salads.
- Low noise level: You don’t have to worry about your baby working up or disturbing your loved ones because this machine operates quietly. Its noise level is below 60 decibels.
- Reverse function: This feature helps to make cleaning easy by preventing clogging.
- Easy to clean: All removable parts are dishwashers safe
9. Gourmia GJ1250 wide mouth centrifugal juicer
- 8.12 pounds
- 9.5 x 7 x 15.75 inches
- BPA free
Gourmia GJ1250 wide mouth centrifugal juicer is equipped with a powerful 1000W motor that can crush ingredients like carrots in minutes. Most people who have used this juicer say that it produces up to 16oz of carrot juice in seconds. This clearly shows how powerful this unit is.
The wide mouth that it features means no need to spend time slicing cutting, or prepping your ingredients before juicing. The two-speed setting that it features allows you to juice at a speed that is ideal for your ingredients. High speed is ideal for hard ingredients like carrot whole slow speed is perfect for soft ingredients.
The stainless steel materials on the exterior are durable and very attractive. The 8.5 cup pulp tank that it features ensures continuous juicing.
The only downside of this juicer fairly noisy motor
- Wide mouth feeder chute: This juicer accepts most ingredients, including carrot without cutting or peeling thus limiting wastes and adds more nutrients.
- Powerful motor: This juicer is equipped with a 1000W motor that can crush any ingredient you throw at it, including carrots with ease. The multiple power settings will enable you any type of ingredient, hard and soft with ease.
- Dishwasher safe: All removable parts in this unit are dishwasher safe.
- BPA free: All plastic materials on this juicer are BPA free, meaning they are not harmful to your health.
10. HAYKE slow masticating juicer
- BPA free
- 150W motor
- 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- 10.23 pounds
- 19 x 9 x 8.75 inches
HAYKE slow masticating juicer is a perfect choice for people looking for great performance and versatility in a juicer. It is equipped with a wide range of outstanding features, including a powerful motor, reverse function, and quiet operation, making it the ideal juicer for carrots.
HAYKE slow masticating juicer an impressive masticating juicer that has landed itself a spot in this list thanks to its impressive performance. All parts are made of high-quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation materials that are durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.
This unit also utilizes cold press technology that delivers juice that is non-heat treated and non-diluted juice with the maximum possible nutrients.
Unlike traditional centrifugal juicers that cut the ingredient to separate the juice from the pulp, this juicer slowly masticates ingredients before slowly pressing the fruit, which results in up to 26% more yield.
This juicer is powered by a 150W motor that operates at 38RPM. This motor is powerful enough to crush hard ingredients like carrots with ease but slow and quiet enough not to affect people who are close by.
The safety lock that it features ensures the machine does not work if all parts are not installed correctly.
HAYKE slow masticating juicer comes with a 30-day full refund policy, 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Compact design: This unit has a sleek and compact design, meaning it consumes less space. It is suitable for people with limited kitchen space.
- Quiet operation: This juicer operates at less than 60 decibels thus ensuring that people close by are not affected.
- Slow 150w motor: The slow speed 150w motor that this juicer is equipped with slows down oxidation and limits heat. This allows the juicer to retain more than 60% of enzymes, vitamins, and trace minerals from your ingredients.
- Easy to clean: All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- BPA free: All material used on this juicer is BPA free thus safe for your health.
Best juicers for carrot buying guide- things to considerback to menu ↑
Consider the type of juicer
When searching for a juicer for carrots, you will encounter two very important terms: masticating and a centrifugal juicer. Both types of juicers perform the same function but operate differently. Slow masticating juicers are slow grinding juicer for carrots, while a centrifugal juicer is equipped with flat cutting blades on the bottom that spin rapidly to create juice. Both types of juicers have their own pros and cons. It is important to research extensively and decide on which type of juicer to choose.back to menu ↑
Consider motor power
This is a very important factor to consider when buying a juicer for carrots. Carrot is a hard ingredient, meaning it requires more crushing power to produce juice. Therefore, if you want to maximize your ingredients, you need to buy a juicer with a powerful motor. Motor power will also determine how fast your ingredients will be crushed to produce juice.back to menu ↑
Consider size and weight
The size and weight of the juicer that you purchase is also an important factor to consider. This is because if you purchase a large juicer and you have limited kitchen space, it may not fit on your kitchen cabinet, meaning you will have a hard time storing it. It is also important to think about the juicer’s weight, especially if you plan to use it in multiple locations. A bulky juicer will make transportation difficult.back to menu ↑
Consider the chute dimension
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time chopping your carrot before juicing, it is advised that you buy a juicer with a large feed chute. This way you will juice your carrot without cutting them into small pieces. However, there are some brands that still require you to do some form of preparation such as coring before inserting it into the juicer.back to menu ↑
Best juicers for carrot buying guide- FAQback to menu ↑
1. What juicer is best for carrots?
The best juicer for carrots is Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juicer. This juicer is equipped with an incredible motor power that can crush carrot and produce juice in seconds. Its large feed chute also means that you don’t need to chop before tossing them into the juicer.back to menu ↑
2. Can a masticating juicer juice carrot?
Yes, slow masticating juicers are equipped with powerful more than can easily crash carrot to produce juice.back to menu ↑
3. What should I look for when buying a juicer for carrots?
Important factors to consider before buying a juicer for carrot include:
- Motor power
- Size and weight
- Ease of use
- Ease of cleaning
4. How long does a juicer take to produce carrot juice?
The time varies depending on the juicer model and motor power. However, on average, it takes about 3 minutes to produce carrot juice.back to menu ↑
5. How much does a juicer for carrots cost?
The cost varies depending on many factors such as brand, features included, motor power, and much more. But the general cost of a juicer for carrots cost ranges from $50-$400.back to menu ↑
There are many juicers for carrots in the market. However, not all of them deliver great performance. If you are searching for a juicer for carrots that is powerful, delivers high yield, and durable, I recommend that you choose from the list given above.
However, if you want a juicer that will deliver the best results, I recommend that you choose my top pick, Tribest SW-200 slow start masticating juicer. This juicer has many incredible features including a powerful motor, large feed chute, and much more that make it ideal for carrot juicing.back to menu ↑