The Cuisinart AFR-25 Compact Air Fryer is a unique kitchen appliance that combines both the function of a toaster oven and an air fryer. This means that you would not only be able to air fry, you can also broil, toasts and bake with the toaster oven. This compact air fryer makes use of its powerful ultra-hot air technology to ensure that you achieve healthy living.
With this air fryer, you can prepare delicious fried foods like fried shrimps, French fries, peach pie, chicken wings and fritters with little or no oil. Now you will be able to enjoy crispy, tasty fried foods without feeling the guilt of consuming too many calories.
Designed to ensure you get golden brown cooking results, this high-efficiency appliance can air fry 3lb of wings. It can also cook various types of foods with maximum ease and negligible noise.
Simple to use– just turn one knob to regulate the temperature, and the other to set the timer. Designed with a spacious, nonstick interior and stylish stainless steel, The Cuisinart Air fryer is easy to clean and complements any kitchen décor.
In this Cuisinart Afr-25 Air Fryer review, I will point out the key features of the air fryer. I will also talk about the pros and cons of the appliance. By the end of the review, you will be able to decide if Cuisinart Afr-25 Air Fryer is a good buy or not.
What’s Cuisinart Afr-25 Air Fryer?
The Cuisinart AFR-25 Air Fryer is a compact cooking appliance equipped with the capacity of air frying up to 3 pounds of food at once. It can toast about 6 slices of bread, bake a 4lb chicken or a 12″ pizza.
The air fryer oven is compact enough to sit on your countertop so you won’t have to move the appliance back and forth. This compactness gives you plenty of room to do other things on your counter space.
You will also be able to enjoy the crispy taste of your favorite snacks without the calories.
The exterior of the air fryer oven is made from brushed stainless steel. On the other hand, the interior is non-stick coating stainless steel material.
The interior of the Cuisinart AFR-25 Air Fryer is made of nonstick stainless steel for easy cleaning after a messy use. It has a whisper-quiet operation that ensures optimal performance while giving off minimal noise. This cooking appliance also houses a motor fan and heater which enables heat to quickly circulate around your food.
The air fryer comes with a frying basket and a drip pan. The drip pan can also serve as a baking pan. Its entry door also serves as a viewing window, allowing you to monitor the cooking progress of your food. So you won’t need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle.
You can set control of the cooking temperature from warm to 450oF, while you set the cooking time between the time ranges of zero to 60 minutes.
Also, the air fryer sets off an alarm to indicate that your food is done. It comes with an exhaust vent located at the rear of the toaster oven.
A portion of the hot air that circulates around your food is released via the vent to regulate the temperature inside the air fryer. In general, this under-$100 air fryer by Cuisinart can air fry any kind of food without using any oil, and the results are great.
- Fryer Material: The interior of the Cuisinart Afr-25 Compact Air Fryer is made of nonstick stainless steel. This enables you to clean the air fryer quickly. The stainless steel interior also contributes to the durability of this air fryer. The exterior of the air fryer is stylish brushed with a stainless steel finish.
- Fryer Wattage: This Air Fryer has a wattage of 1800W. You can set a temperature range of 120oF – 430oF for your cooking.
- Fryer Capacity: This air fryer is large enough to AirFry up to 3lbs. You can also toast about 6 slices of bread, bake a 4lb chicken or even a 12-inch pizza.
- LED Digital Touchscreen w/ 11 Presets: Also, there is a timer on the display screen that lets you know when cooking is complete.
- Nonstick Basket: Asides the non-stick basket that comes with the air fryer package, you will also get an oven rack and baking pan. The baking pan can also serve as a drip tray. All these accessories will make cooking your favorite homemade dishes very easy,
- Warranty: Unlike other air fryers in the market, the manufacturers of The Cuisinart AFR-25 Compact Air Fryer offer a 3-year warranty for this appliance. This means that if you have any issues with this air fryer within 3 years of purchase, this 3-year warranty will offer you coverage. You can check more about the warranty information on the Cuisinart website.
- Cooking time: The Cuisinart AFR-25 Compact Air Fryer comes with an adjustable thermostat that has a 60-minute timer. You can adjust the timer between the ranges of 0 and 60 minutes. You can also adjust the temperature up to 450°F depending on the food you’re cooking. For instance, if it takes about 20 to 25 minutes to cook your sweet potatoes with a traditional oven, it would only take about 15 minutes with this air fryer. With the Cuisinart Air Fryer, you will be able to save up to 10 minutes of cooking time.
- 7 functions (What can you cook with this air fryer): The Cuisinart AFR-25 Compact Air Fryer allows you to carry out various cooking possibilities. Not only will you be able to air fry, but you will also be able to Convection Bake, Convection Broil, warm, broil, bake and toast
- Oil or Oilless Cooker?: You can prepare your meals with little or no oil with this GoWISE Air Fryer. The rapid circulation technology and a non-stick basket of the air fryer make this possible for you. So you will be able to eat your favorite foods and snacks with no worries about consuming too many calories.
Imagesback to menu ↑
Pros vs Cons:back to menu ↑
Over time the nonstick coating of the fryer’s basket may wear off. The seasonings of the food you cook in the air fryer may stick to the drip pan if you don’t use oil. If this happens, you could line the drip pan with aluminum foil so you can easily clean up after cooking. You may also experience difficulty controlling the temperature. Make sure you set your temperature a little low until you are sure of the best cooking time for your recipe. It is also best for you to preheat the oven of this appliance before using the air fryer model.back to menu ↑
You can air fry meals like sweet potatoes, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, zucchini fries without using oil. The instruction manual comes with a small cookbook filled with recipes.
In the cookbook, it is recommended that you use an olive oil spray to coat the frying basket before adding your ingredients. Most of the recipes also give you the option to drizzle about half of a tablespoon of olive oil on your food.
You can refer to the recipe book to get the ingredients, correct cooking temperatures and times for your recipes. You can also cook other meals like onion rings, grilled cheese, fried chicken, etc. with the Cuisinart Afr-25 Air Fryer. You are sure to get healthy meals from cooking oilless with this air fryer.back to menu ↑
For anyone who wants to cook non-oily meals without compromising on taste and flavor, the Cuisinart AFR-25 AirFryer is the cooking appliance you have been looking for!
It is a great appliance for cooking tasty meals while it helps in reducing calorie intake in the form of cooking oil. This is why it is a must-have if you want to live healthily. If you are also looking to save space and money, this air fryer offers a wide functionality. It offers a 3-in-1 function – an air fryer, a toaster, and a convection oven.
If you want a high-quality Air Fryer oven that can also air fry, bake, and broil, then this is a great choice for you! It is perfect for larger families as it offers the capacity to make meals for up to 6 people at once.
The only hesitation I have in recommending the Cuisinart Afr-25 Air Fryer is the fault with the precision control used in adjusting the cooking temperature.
Otherwise, it is an excellent choice for couples and large families. Cuisinart backs this appliance with a 3-year warranty, so you can be sure to use it for many years to come.back to menu ↑