Do you want to learn how to Cast Free Banishing Spells: Spell to Banish Evil Spirits and Toxic People out of your life? Follow these 11 steps to Cast one.
We all have enemies or unwanted people in our lives whose negative energies or bad spirits can give us troublesome lives. Luckily, there are some powerful banishing incantation that can help to get rid of the enemy or unwanted people in our lives.
Banishing spells are a form of chants, spoken aloud to keep away negative energy surrounding your space. It could be a bad spirit in your house that you wish to banish or a situation that you are tired about or an evil person in your social cycle who directs negative energies in your life.
There are tons of free banishing spells against spirits and evil people. When you perform the banishing spells appropriately, you will get the power to remove harmful things in your life and gain more power of your inner self.
To charge the banishing spell, some tools are commonly used including banishing ointments, candles, unique parts of plants, waning of the moon, a picture of your target, sea salt, special herbs, hair strands, and much more.
When doing banishing spells, keep in mind that they might backfire if you have ill intentions or if you direct the spell to the wrong target. This means that you must perform the ritual with good intentions and try as much as you can to be specific.
Twilight banishing spells
As the name suggests, this banishing spell is done on the eve of a New Moon. This form of banishing spell can be useful if done while calm. This means that you must avoid excess negative energies of anger, pain, emotions, or anything that might interfere with your psychic abilities.
- Count the number of rooms in your house and buy beeswax candle for each room.
- Buy small metallic bowl depending on the number of rooms in your house.
- Banishing oil
- Coffin nail
- A portion of sea salt
- Paper bag
- Gardening shove.
- At the eve of a new moon, head outside your house and collect a sample of soil from four corners of the house.
- Fill the soil into four different paper bags and return inside your house.
- Place the four metallic bowls on top of the table, and scoop a few tablespoons of the soil in each bowl.
- Using your finger, poke a hole in each bowl until you see the bottom.
- Place the bowl in each room.
- Using the banishing oil, anoint the beeswax candles
- With your eyes closed, take deep cleansing breathes, trying as much as you can to have a calm state.
- Light the candle and drip the wax in the hole you pocked inside the metallic bowl to provide enough foundation for the candle.
- Once you position your candle, sprinkle some banishing oil in the clockwise direction and say the following chant:
- Repeat the above procedure in every room throughout the house.
- Leave the candles to burn out to completion. This procedure signifies that the soil has swallowed the negative energies.
- Place the content of each bowl in different paper bags.
- Go to your nearest grave-site and bury the paper bags. Try to call the graveyard spirits to take the spirits and negative energies away.
- Take the coffin nails and harmer on top of each buried paper bags.
- Head home using a different route and avoid to look back so that the bad spirits may not follow you or come back to your cleansed home.
Banishing through communication
This is another free banishing spell that has proved to be extremely effective. Going by the name, this banishing spell involves communicating with unwanted spirits and ordering it to leave. You will require a few items:
- A powerfully crafted chant
- Banishing oil
- Your timing is so paramount when it comes to banishing this form of a spell. At midnight before going to bed, look for a spacious dimly lit room where you can listen to your echo can be listened.
- With your legs crossed and facing the wall, scrub the banishing oil in your hands and hold them in a prayer position.
- Try to be as calm as you can by taking deep cleansing breaths.
- Ask the evil spirit to leave by using phrases such as:
Burning herbs banishing spell
This is the most straightforward free banishing spell that has proved to be more productive. Unlike other banishing spells, burning herbs to banish requires a very few raw materials such as a candle, a lighter, anointing oil and a powerful banishing herb preferably lemon leaves or mint leaves.
- This banishing spell is best conducted when you are completely calm. Before going to bed, assemble all the materials required for the ritual.
- In an isolated room, place the candle before you.
- Put some anointing oil in your hands and rub on the surface of the candle.
- Light the candle and focus on the flame.
- Figure out the evil spirit that you want to banish by burning it using the candle flame.
- Take the lemon or mint leaves which represents the negative energies of influences that you want to banish.
- Burn the leaves in the candle flame and watch the black smoke rise.
- As you watch the black smoke rise, you can charge your spell by the power of your mouth by saying the following chant:
Burning your enemy’s name away
This is yet another free and simple banishing spell to execute. You will need a few items:
- A lighter
- A metallic bowl
- A Pen
- A slip of paper
- Write down your target’s name on a piece of paper. It could be a spirit or a specific person that you know.
- With high emotions, focus on the harm the target has brought in your life.
- Light the slip of paper and drop it into the bowl.
- Focus your attention on the flame as you watch the paper burn.
- As soon as the paper burns completely, take the ashes away from your house as soon as possible. You can throw them in the river or leave the wind to blow them away.
Candle banishing spells
This is another free banishing spell that you can do to get rid of negative or toxic people in your life. You will need a few items before conducting this spell:
- A black candle
- Anointing oil
- A candle holder
- Carving tool
- Black pepper
- Set the scene by assembling all the required materials.
- In an isolated room, free from both pets and people, sprinkle salt in a clockwise circle. The salt is meant to create a barrier in your work area.
- Using the carving tool, write your intention on the candle’s surface. Phrases you may use includes: “Take John away from my life.” “Let him avoid coming back to me.”
- Use the anointing oil to anoint the candle. You can as well sprinkle black pepper on it.
- Light the candle and allow it to burn entirely until the wax melts the carving.
Cleansing and banishing bath spells
This is the most relaxing and refreshing banishing spell that send positive signals to your conscious and sub-conscious mind. You will require a few materials before beginning the practice:
- A bathtub
- Tea bags
- Epsom salts
- Soft music
- Before going to bed, run your bath and add Epsom salts, lavender, tea bugs, and swirl the water.
- Switch off the lights and arrange candles in a circular manner next to your bathtub.
- Charge the charmed water by saying the following chant:
Blaze visualization spells
This is another free banishing spell that is almost similar to Burning Method, but the only difference is that in Blaze visualization, you will use an imaginary flame in your mind, unlike Burning Method where you will use physical flame.
- Before going to bed, choose an isolated location free from distractions.
- In a comfortable position, take deep cleansing breaths.
- Close your eyes and start visualizing an intense blazing white fire.
- Focus your mind on the target you wish to banish. Your target can be in the form of a picture or a photograph.
- With your eyes closed, imagine taking a photograph, tearing it and throwing it in the blaze.
- See the photograph burn completely and release white energy towards you, to come and empower you.
- This free banishing spell is used to banish bad habits, panic attacks, depression, and anxiety, from toxic people.
The waterfall method spells
As the name suggests, you must have a waterfall structure when banishing this spell. You must not necessarily do it in the waterfall, but your domestic shower can serve the purpose.
- In your household shower, undress completely.
- Close your eyes and visualize a waterfall in your mind.
- Turn on your shower, and step under it.
- Feel the waterfall on you, hitting your skin, relaxing your muscles, and cleaning away everything negative or harmful.
- With your eyes still closed, see the waterfall transform to pure white light, which penetrates your skin and into every part of your body, flowing from your head to your legs.
- See the white light cleansed everything negative and harmful.
You are now aware of the simple steps you can use to cast free banishing spells and keep negative spirits or vibes away. In all these spells, you must have the strong inner power and a firm belief.