It’s one thing to own one of the most expensive and efficient juicers currently, and it’s another thing to take care of it. How would you feel seeing a foul Rolls-Royce drive past you? That’s what it feels like when you fail to clean your super angel juicer. So how can I clean my super anger juicer without damaging anything?
There are many important why you must keep your angel juicer clean always. Some include:
- To keep the juicer performing at peak efficiency
- It is aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- High-quality juice production is ensured
- Timely cleaning prolongs the life span of the juicer by avoiding unnecessary faults and repairs.
Angel juicers and juicers, in general, are best cleaned immediately after use because the stuck food will be easier to remove hence less time and energy spent.
It does not take much to keep your juicer sparkling neat and performing like new.
Steps involved in cleaning your angel juicer
Your angel juicer can be cleaned in the five simple steps below:
- First, dismantle the juicer cover, the juicing screen, and augers.
- Then, use warm water to wash the augers. Scrub with the brush included in the juicer package. Any bits of food will be easily removed if you clean immediately after use. Set them to dry.
- Next is to clean the juicing screen. This is easily rinsed when placed under running water. If there are any difficult areas to reach, use stainless steel scrapping too. After you’ve removed the bit, scrub using the brush, and rinse with warm water.
- Using a slightly damp towel, clean the clam on the main body where the augers are fixed.
- Lastly, proceed to clean the rest of the juicer using a damp cloth. Watch your super angel juicer sparkle.
Why should I clean my super angel juicer?
Failure to clean your angel juicer after use and over time result in a build-up of minerals and dried bits of produce on the screen and sugars. This inevitably leads to a decrease in efficiency and a possible deterioration of the material.
However, if build-up happens, cleaning can be in two different ways:
Baking soda method: You are required to dip augers and housing in a solution of 1 tablespoon of baking soda per liter of water for about 3 – 4 hours. Then remove the augers and housing, sprinkle baking powder on it again, scrub with a brush, rinse with warm water, and dry.
Lemon Method: This second method of removing stuck stain involves cut up and juice 2-3 lemons with the peel on. Detach the auger and housing and place and allow to dry for 2-3 hours. Then soak in warm water for 3-4 hours. Scrub afterward using a brush. Rinse with warm water and dry.
You must know how to keep your super angel juicer clean. It doesn’t take much if you stick to the recommendation of cleaning immediately after use. You spend less time and energy doing that.