The Panasonic ES-RT51-S Review
Panasonic ES-RT51-S Electric Razor can help you achieve a neat shave thanks to the flexible and pivoting head. An important characteristic of this product is the dual-voltage conversion support.
This means that you can take it with you even when you travel internationally. Besides, it includes valuable features, as can be seen in the following paragraphs.
- Ease of Use – 8.1
- Functionality – 8.1
- Blade Options – 9.3
- Close shaving – 8.5
- Durability – 8.9
- 8.6 GOOD!
Panasonic ES-RT51-S Electric Razor is a reliable product that assures a nice shave, without irritating the skin. It has a powerful motor and sharp blades that help you shave really fast.
User Rating: 4.55( 1 vote)
Panasonic ES-RT51-S Electric Razor is compatible with both wet and dry shaving. It has a pop-up trimmer included, perfect for adjusting the moustache and sideburns. The display is liquid clear and it shows the battery status, the charge indicator, and a cleaning reminder so you can always enjoy fresh blades.
The 3-blade cutting system works great on all skin types. It helps you achieve a smooth and close shave fast. It deals with no problem even if you have a thick beard. The powerful motor generates 10,000 rotations per minute.
- It helps you achieve a close shave without irritating the skin thanks to the powerful motor;
- As it is waterproof, it is very easy to clean;
- The nanotech blades help you shave in no time;
- It charges really fast, and the battery life is quite impressive;
- It has a comfortable grip thanks to the rubber sides;
- It is quiet, so it can be used without worrying that it may disturb anybody.
- It cannot be used when it is plugged in;
- The pop-up trimmer looks pretty fragile;
- You need to be careful with the neck and ear area, especially if the hair is longer.
You will also like:
- Panasonic ES8243A Arc4
- Panasonic ES-RW30-S
- Panasonic ES8103S Arc3
- Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver
- Panasonic ES8109S
- Panasonic ES8243a
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a Braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a Remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have a bad reputation
- Men’s shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers