Panasonic ES-RW30-S Electric Razor aims to provide comfortable shaving through its remarkable features. This 2-blade system includes more foils that can cover more skin surface, meaning less shaving time. As the blades are properly angled they cause less vibration, thus quieter shaving.
- Ease of Use – 9.1
- Functionality – 7.8
- Blade Options – 7.2
- Close shaving – 7.7
- Durability – 7.9
- 7.9 GOOD!
Panasonic ES-RW30-S Electric Razor is a reliable product, though it has only two blades. It manages to do its job efficiently, and this is why it is recommended by many users.
User Rating: 3.75 ( 1 vote)
Panasonic ES-RW30-S Electric Razor is focused on the shaving experience. The flexible pivoting head makes it easy to use as you can achieve a close shave with few moves. It can be used both wet and dry, so it is perfect even for men who like to deal with their beard while taking a shower.
The outer foil generates smooth vibrations. Their purpose is to capture more hair in the holes for optimum results. In order to complete the shaving experience, it has a pop-up trimmer included. You can also add optional accessories, like foil and blades if you wish.
- It is a very quiet electric shaver, so you do not need to worry about bothering the family members;
- Because it is waterproof it is very easy to clean;
- The trimmer works very well, and it is really efficient;
- It fits the hand perfectly so it is comfortable to use;
- The battery life is really good, you can use it for a whole week with a single charge;
- The floating head prevents irritations.
- It works better for wet shaving than it does for dry;
- It does not include an indicator light to show you the battery status;
- There is no quick charge feature;
- It cannot be used while charging.
You will also like:
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have bad reputation
- Mens shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers