Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver
Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver is a small and compact device that you can easily take regardless of the destination. It guarantees the same high-quality results but at a convenient size. As it is operated by battery (2 “AAs”), you do not need to worry about charging it during your holidays.
- Ease of Use – 9
- Functionality – 8.4
- Blade Options – 8.8
- Close shaving – 9.2
- Durability – 8.8
- 8.8 GOOD!
If you want to look neat while travelling, Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver may be the right product for you.
User Rating: 4.65 ( 1 vote)
Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver has a single blade cutting system to make it portable. It has a floating head designed to follow the facial contours to help you achieve the desired close shave. It can be used both wet and dry, as it is water-resistant. The package is also very compact, and it includes the device and a brush.
This shaver is very easy to use thanks to the simple and ergonomic design. It does not contain nickel, so it is completely hypoallergenic. Cleaning is also a piece of cake. All you need to do is rinse it with water, and it is ready for the next use.
- Though it has a single blade cutting system, it is extremely efficient, and it guarantees a close shave;
- The reasonable dimensions make it easy to find a place for it in the luggage;
- The motor is very powerful so that you can finish shaving fast;
- The battery life is incredible, you can use it for months without replacing them;
- It looks and feels sturdy, so no cheap materials included;
- It is easy to clean, so you do not waste precious time.
- It is a bit noisy;
- It vibrates a little;
- You need to pay extra caution on the chin area to achieve a close shave;
the foil is not very wide.
You will also like:
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a Braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a Remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have a bad reputation
- Men’s shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers