Panasonic ES8103S Arc3
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver is a wet and dry product, perfect for men who like to shave while they are in the shower. It is very easy to use, and those with sensitive skin will definitely enjoy it. You can find out more about it by analyzing the information presented below.
- Ease of Use – 8.9
- Functionality – 8.8
- Blade Options – 7.7
- Close shaving – 8.9
- Durability – 7.4
- 8.3 GOOD!
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver seems to be a reliable product, thus it is eligible to give it a try.
User Rating: 4.8 ( 1 vote)
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver has a very powerful motor that generates 13,000 rotations per minute for a consistent shave. Though the blades are very sharp, you do not need to worry about cuts thanks to the arced foil. The pivoting head is adjustable, allowing you to achieve a clear cut even on the hard to reach areas, like the facial contours.
It also includes a pop-up trimmer, for advanced grooming. Another great characteristic of this product, that all men will enjoy, is the turbo cleaning mode. The 17,000 rotations per minute help you get rid of the hair that can stick to the blades fast and easy.
- The battery lasts longer between charges, so you can shave daily without worrying about keeping it constantly plunged in;
- It is easy and comfortable to achieve a clear cut thanks to the ergonomic design and powerful blades;
- It is the right product for all skin types, including sensitive, as it does not cause irritations;
- The display shows you how much battery you have left, so you know when to charge it;
- It assures better coverage, as the razor makes more cuts per unit time;
- The sharp blades can help you get rid of the thick hair on your neck.
- The trimmer is not very big;
- You cannot use it when it is plugged in;
- It is a bit loud, but not excessively.
You will also like:
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a Braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a Remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have a bad reputation
- Men’s shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers