We analyzed reviews for the most popular Panasonic shavers available on the market(read about our accurate unbiased method).
We compared them side-by-side, and scored them according to a range of factors including ease of use, functionality, close shaving, durability and blade options.
Below you will find top ranked shavers (click on the product name to read the full review).
|Top ranked Panasonic electric shavers||How We Test|
Buy at Amazon
Buy at Amazon
Buy at Amazon
|Date Reviewed||Feb 15, 2015||Feb 15, 2015||Feb 15, 2015|
|Scores||Panasonic Arc4 ES8243A||Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S||Panasonic ES3831K|
|Ease of use|
Electric shavers are a common choice among men of all ages. They are comfortable to use and time-efficient. Because they are a long-term investment, it is a wise idea to analyze the offer carefully, and only after to make the purchase. In the following paragraphs, you can find useful information about the Panasonic shavers.
Panasonic is a brand with a rich history. The company was founded in 1918. Their purpose is to offer innovative electronics technology for their customers. Here you can find a wide variety of services, products, systems and devices that can help you improve the quality of your life.
Panasonic shavers have a good reputation among other electric shavers. They rely on the liner drive system, and this makes them very easy to use. People usually are aware of the following two characteristics:
- the high-powered motor;
- the waterproof feature, for wet and dry use.
You can find Panasonic shavers with 3, 4 and 5 blades. There are designs that include a trimmer, for a well-cut beard. You can choose between various designs, with features like the auto cleaner, shaving sensors, charge station and travel punch.
The main purpose of the products is to bring shaving to a whole different level. They understood how important it is for men a clear-cut, thus they used advanced technology to help you achieve it. Grooming is smoother and you can also forget about irritations, with these long-lasting electric shavers.
Advantages and Disadvantages
The best way to test the quality of a product is by analyzing what other people have to say about it. Though users can tend to be subjective, they can point out important facts, like the way the features work, or how well the device performs. You can take a look at the following lines and decide whether Panasonic shavers are the best option for you.
- the battery lasts a good amount of time between charges;
- you can achieve a decent close shave, thanks to the smooth feature;
- shaving is extremely comfortable;
- the up and down movements make it easy to shave your neck and the jaw bone area;
- they are extremely easy to handle;
- they are a great choice for people with sensitive skin as they prevent razor burns;
- they can be used for both wet and dry shaving;
- they recharge quickly;
- they look and feel sturdy;
- the blades cut very well and do not get blunt easily;
- they are easy to clean and maintain;
- the price range can help you choose a quality razor (with the functions you need), without exceeding the budget;
- the cost-quality ratio is perfect.
- they are a bit nosy;
- they cannot be used while charging;
- it is harder to achieve a close shave on the neck area;
- the bulky head makes the shaving above the upper lip a bit difficult.
All Panasonic shavers come with many positive reviews. Most customers are satisfied with their purchase, and this is an important indicator of their quality. There are many designs available, so it is easy to find the right product for you.