Philips Norelco 1150X/46 shaver utilizes a two-dimensional technology that manages to follow the contours of the face effectively for best results.
To be more price, it pivots in a circular motion, and at the same time, it tilts inwards. It is adjustable with each move you make, preventing irritation and unnecessary pressure. As a result, you get the perfect close shave.
Summary: The Philips Norelco 1150X/46 shaver seems to be a reliable product, perfect for men with sensitive skin as it does not cause irritations.
User Rating: No Ratings Yet!
Philips Norelco 1150X/46 shaver is very easy to use, thanks to the modern technologies incorporated. It has incredible precision as it manages to cut even the shortest stubble.
As it includes a lift and cut action, each hair is lifted first and only after a cut. The shaver is set to cut below the skin level to guarantee the best results.
You can use this electric razor, both wet and dry. The Aqua-Tech seal makes it completely waterproof. The Skin Glide special surface helps you move the shaver over your skin without causing irritations.
As the voltage auto-adjusts from 100 to 240 volts, it can be taken with you even when travelling internationally.
- it relies on a powerful motor, thus you finish shaving in no time;
- it handles with absolutely no problem the thick neck hair leaving the skin smooth;
- the rubber ridge helps you hold it firmly if you decide to take it in the shower;
- it has a control lock included, so it does not turn on accidentally when you place it in the suitcase;
- it is very easy to clean as you need to run water over the shaver’s head.
- the trimmer is not integrated but comes as a separate piece;
- it does not include a carrying case but a soft pouch.