Philips Norelco AT830 41
The Philips Norelco AT830/41 shaver is a rotating electric razor that allows you to move it in any direction you desire. This makes it a great choice for first-time users. It can be used dry, for a fast and comfortable shave, or wet, with gel/cream. The Aqua Tec seal makes it waterproof, so it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Ease of Use – 8.4
- Functionality – 7.9
- Blade Options – 7.8
- Close shaving – 6
- Durability – 8.2
Overall, the Philips Norelco AT830/41 shaver is easy to use with an electric razor. It can help you achieve a close-shave fast, and it can even be used daily as it does not cause irritations.
Philips Norelco AT830/41 shaver has pivoting heads that keep it very close to the skin. The flex and float system helps you achieve a fast and efficient shave. It can handle effectively both long and short hair. The lift and cut feature help you cut the facial hair below the skin level for a close shave.
This electric shaver is fully washable. This means that you can take it with you in the shower, and cleaning means rinsing it a couple of times.
It also includes an LED charge and an indicator that shows you when the battery is low or full. In order to be able to use it for 50 minutes, you need to let it charge for 8 hours.
- it can be used both dry and wet, with the same smooth results;
- it is very quiet, as you can barely hear it when it is running;
- it helps you achieve a close shave in optimum time;
- it can be used daily, as it does not irritate the skin;
- the battery life is excellent, meaning that you can use it for various days between charges;
- the package includes a cover and a cleaning brush for easy maintenance.
- it does not manage to cut longer hair;
- the package does not include a travel case;
- there is no battery life indicator included.
You will also like:
- Philips Norelco PT724 46
- Philips Norelco PT730/46 3500
- Philips Norelco 1150X/46
- Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver
- Philips Norelco 7310
- Norelco Bodygroom
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a Braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a Remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have a bad reputation
- Men’s shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers