Philips Norelco PT730/46 3500
Philips Norelco PT730 / 46 3500 shavers are based on a dual precision system that allows you to shave effectively short and long hair. It is extremely precise and guarantees a smooth finish. The heads flex automatically and adapt to the curves of the face, so you do not have to put extra pressure in order to achieve a close shave. It is gentle to the skin, and it does not cause irritations.
- Ease of Use – 7.2
- Functionality – 6.1
- Blade Options – 7.1
- Close shaving – 8.5
- Durability – 6.8
- 7.1 NICE!
Philips Norelco PT730/46 3500 shaver is a high-quality product with many features included that can help you achieve a close shave without skin irritations.
User Rating: 4.1 ( 1 vote)
Philips Norelco PT730/46 3500 shaver works effectively even on thick and curly hair. The super lift feature and dual-blade action lift each hair in order to cut it below the skin level. It also has a pop-up trimmer included so that you can use it for the sideburns and moustache.
This electric shaver is waterproof, thus you can take it with you in the shower. As a result, it is easy to clean because it is fully washable. It also has a quick charge feature included, meaning that if you keep it plugged in for 3 minutes, you can enjoy one cordless shave. You can take it with you even when you travel internationally as it adjusts from 100 to 240 volts.
- It holds a charge for a long time, for over 40 minutes;
- It is incredibly quiet so that it can be used no matter the hour;
- The pop-up trimmer is extremely effective in the areas that are hard to reach;
- It is lightweight, and this makes it easy to maneuver;
- It comes with a 45-days trial period so you can test how the shaver adapts to your skin type.
- It does not include a battery level indicator;
- It does not include a switch lock for secure transportation;
- There is no travel case included in the package.
You will also like:
- Electric Shaver VS Razor
- Best Electric Shaver for Black Men
- How to replace the battery in a Braun shaver
- How to replace the battery in a Remington shaver
- How to disassemble a Norelco shaver
- Some fun facts about shaving
- Why some electric shavers have a bad reputation
- Men’s shaver buyers guide
- How to compare electric shavers
- Guides to shavers – foil shavers