Who would imagine that you could use air to fry, dehydrate even cook food? Technology is always amazing. An air fryer is a modern way of cooking food with great ease. And, yes, the food is healthier and evenly cooked. Philips TurboStar Technology Air fryer1.8lb/2.75qt- HD9641/96, is one of the latest entrants in the field of air frying, and sure to its name, it works as advertised.
While the majority of air fryers come with limited functions, this air fryer comes with multi-function abilities. Besides cooking, you can roast, bake, and even grill. You cook your food evenly, without your help in turning the food. So your end product is always an amazing piece of food cooked to precision.
Though the fryer’s cooking space isn’t so generous at a cooking capacity of 2.75quarts, you can cook for at least four people. Isn’t this an excellent option for a small family? The best part is that the fryer is easy to handle, thanks to the removable handle and instant heating capability.
What makes air fryers famous is its ability to cook faster with little oil. Little oil translates to a healthier meal, and this is what Philips has delivered. Though some Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air fryer Reviews may state otherwise, the fact remains that this air fryer from Phillips is a force to reckon. In fact, fryers from Philips are leading low-fat air fryers, with over 7 million units sold worldwide.
What else do you need to hear? Let’s look at an in-depth review of this fryer, what it can do, and how it does it.
What is a Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air Fryer?
This Philips TurboStar air fryer guarantees you healthy frying thanks to the new oil – hot air. Using hot air makes it possible to use 75% less oil to fry food. The technology behind this air fryer is unique. The TurboStar technology ensures that the food is evenly exposed to the hot hair, which results in even cooking of food.
This fryer is has a small outlook with a generous cooking space for a fryer of its size. This makes it one of the best fryers for 2 or 3 people. Unlike other kinds of fryers that may require preheating, this powerful piece from Philips is a direct go; start cooking right away. Such a feature makes one of the best fryers to use if you are in a hurry.
- Fryer Material: Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air fryer is built of strong plastic. This thick plastic material makes the air fryer light in weight. This makes the whole fryer somehow easy to carry around in your kitchen. The interior components, on the other hand, especially the screen mesh, is built of stainless steel.
- Fryer Wattage: this air fryer has a wattage of 1425, which ensures that you have a more even cooking. Besides, less wattage implies efficiency in electrical consumption.
- Certification: Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer is ETL certified, and FDA approved
- Fryer Capacity: the cooking capacity of this air fryer is 2.75 quarts. This makes it a smaller air fryer; a maximum of 4 people can use it.
- LED Digital Touch Screen: the controlled display is straightforward. You can get your most desirable setting quickly, thanks to the large LED screen and well-placed dials. This air fryer has five cooking preset options. This allows to simply select the best cooking temperature for a particular recipe. You have settings like freeze and warm options.
- Nonstick Basket: Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer has a nonstick air basket and some accessories-grill racks.
- Warranty: upon purchasing this air fryer, Philips gives you a one year warranty.
- Cookbook (200 Recipe): Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air fryer comes with a cookbook that you can download and access your favorite recipes. There are over 200 distinctive recipes in-app.
- Cooking time: the cooking time depends on the type of food you intend to cook. However, this air fryer cooks every kind of food within 60 minutes. On average, for snacks, it takes a maximum of 20 minutes, and you’ll have crispy snacks with a soft interior. You still can have crunchy ones. If you want to dehydrate your fruits and vegetable, give it the right settings and allow up to 6 hours.
- What you can cook with this air fryer: Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer I a versatile air fryer. You can roast your bacon, veggies; fry chips, fish, chicken, and beef; warm your leftovers. And, you what? All of them come out crispy but with a tender interior.
- Oil or Oilless Cooker? Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer works for the good of your health. You can prepare your favorite meal e.g., snack with a little or no oil. In fact, this fryer can cook with up to 80 percent less oil.
Pros vs Cons:[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/simple_list]
When new, the air fryer smells and tastes like Teflon. However, this goes away with time. Again, ensure that you have the right setting for each recipe; otherwise, you’ll end up with a food that is dried up due to losing all the moisture.
According to the manufacturer, The Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt- HD9641/96 Airfryer, comes with a free cookbook. The book contains over 200 recipes, each with a detailed step by step guide on how to prepare most of the dishes directly from the manufacturer –Philips. There are just so many meal options for you to explore. Whether you are looking to toast, roast, or fry, Philips TurboStar air fryer got you covered. On the flip side, some Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air fryer Reviews indicate that the app and documents that come with this fryer only include a handful of recipes
Nothing good comes easy. If you are looking for a perfect air fryer, it is better that you pay attention to quality and functions. Quality means getting an appliance that will serve you the real purpose without fail. While there are dozens of brands out there claiming to work exceptionally, only a few live up to the task. With Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer, Digital Interface, 1.8lb/2.75qt- HD9641/96, you are assured of high performance, thanks to multiple functionalities. The built is sturdy, while the functions are versatile.
This air fryer comes with a thoughtful design. The turbo design makes it possible to cook food evenly. This technology swirls hot air continuously throughout the cooking cavity. In turn, this exposes food to the circulating air continually. That means you do not need to stop your air fryer from turning your food.
The most amazing part is that, when it comes to cooking, frying, toasting, or grilling food, it delivers food with spectacular flavor and an evenly cooked food while using little or no oil. This is healthy cooking. Again, the food always has a crispy exterior, while the interior remains soft. For roasted meat, it still remains juicy.
Further, the cooking basket with a removable nonstick mesh makes it easier to clean. With this feature, I would recommend that you buy this air fryer.
The only limitation you’ll have with this air fryer is cooking space. If you are looking to buy a small-sized high-quality air fryer, then you definitely have to go for this one. At a capacity of 1.8lb/2.75, the Philips TurboStar Technology HD9641/96 Airfryer is suitable for two or three persons. It holds food to a maximum of 1.8 pounds.
Looking for an air fryer is not a simple task. But when you stumble upon a brand like Philips, chances are, you’ll get a high performing kitchen appliance. As much as each product comes with its flaws, this air fryer performs exceptionally on average.
Apart from all the technological advancements, what makes your cooking enjoyable is you do not need to turn the food as the TurboStar Technology ensures that the hot air reaches all the food even if it’s tightly stuffed. This is a fantastic thing.
Nonetheless, some Philips TurboStar Technology 1.8lb/2.75qt Air fryer Reviews indicate that it is difficult to deal with this fryer. Yes, working with this fryer can be hectic when it comes to temperature control. It only offers increments of 25 F.
Some food recipes may require a temperature of 230 F or 360F. You can’t get this setting. The easiest way out is to find a temperature range closer to what is offered. For some recipes, it is advised to use a higher temperature but shorten the cooking time.
To avoid problems with your Philips TurboStarair fryer, you must buy this product right from the manufacturer. This way, you do not get counterfeits, which may breakdown before you use them.
Price Drop Alert