Are you a beginner runner just getting into the shoe game? Well, you’re in luck because PUMA has just released the PUMA Ignite Evoknit and they are quite an extraordinary pair of sneakers to have. They are of high quality and arguably, one of the best pairs of shoes you can find at a reasonable price point.
After a while, I decided to write a review about it for future customers who feel skeptical about these shoes.
In this article, I will be talking about the pros and cons, features and everything you need to know before buying the PUMA Ignite Evoknit. I was really interested in these shoes so I asked my father to buy it for me. I loved and was impressed by the PUMA IGNITE EVOKNIT.
PUMA Ignite Evoknit Features
First off, they come fully equipped with super-soft memory foam at the bottom of the shoe to ensure the highest quality of comfort and a rubber sole for a great level of bounce.
They also deliver a sleek, stylish look for that fresh look on your daily job.
The thing that sets it above the rest is its iconic straps made from luxe copper to give you absolute control and support when in use.
The straps and knitted cotton are the best combos as they when used in conjunction hug the foot to give notably the all-in-one package for beginners.
- Premium cotton fiber for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight and gives your feet room to breathe.
- Equipped with 3 bold colors for a sleek stylish look.
- Ultra-soft memory foam technology to induce stability.
- Elastic straps with Luxe copper giving the ankle control and support.
- Great flexibility and stability.
- Made mostly of fragile knitted cotton that can tear easily.
- The fabric soaks up the waterway too much and takes longer to dry.
- Previous customers have said that the shoes rub on the back of your foot resulting in blisters.
In conclusion, I would say that the PUMA Ignite Evoknit is an overall great shoe to have and comes at quite a low price.
Just make sure not to get them wet and keep in mind according to customer reviews they do run large so make sure to buy a 1/2 size bigger. So if you’re looking for a beginner’s shoe to give you comfort, stability, and control for the price point that won’t hurt your pockets, The PUMA Ignite Evoknit is the shoe for you.
For me, the shoe would give me blisters long-distance runs and tear in some areas.