If you are in the market for a heated blanket but you are worried about safety, you will want to look at a product that has both warmth and safety.
The Soft Heat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket is designed with comfort and convenience in mind. It is made from microfleece polyester and has two separate zones with individual controllers.
It has a patented safe and warm low voltage feature with ultra-thin wires for more comfort. It comes with a pre-heat and holds feature, so you no longer have to get into a cold bed. It is designed to create a gentle, relaxing heat rather than warming you up so much that you need heatstroke treatment.
It has a power-off function after 10 hours for a little extra safety. It is also available in a range of colours to suit your bedroom décor, so you don’t need to trade warmth for style.
In this review, we show you all the features of the Soft heat luxury micro-fleece heated blanket, we look at its pros and the cons, so you can make the best decision when you are shopping for a blanket you can trust to keep you warm and keep you from worrying about safety.
The Soft Heat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket:
- It is made from 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Made in the United States of America
- It is machine washable and dryable
- It comes with a Patented Safe and Warm non-hazardous low voltage design
- It is divided into two separate zones for individual adjustment and has dual controllers
- It is equipped with ultra-thin wires for more comfort
- It has a pre-heat and holds feature
- It has built-in over-temperature protection for safety
- It is available in different colours such as Beige, chocolate, chocolate brown, grey, natural and slate blue
- It has a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Dimensions: 100 x 90 inches ( 254 x 228.6 cm)
- Weight: 9.4 lbs (4.26 kg)
- The blanket heats evenly
- It is made from very soft microfleece
- The wires are soft and thin and are difficult to feel
- It does not become extremely hot and provides a comfortable soft heat
- It is energy efficient and saves costs on heating bills due to the low voltage
- The pre-heat feature works well to warm your bed before you go to sleep
- It is more expensive than other heated blankets
- It is heavy and takes longer to heat up
- The controllers are not very durable
- It doesn’t breathe as much as lighter blankets
The Soft Heat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket is very soft and comfortable and comes with a low voltage heating system. It heats slowly and evenly, and the wires are very thin. It has a preheat and hold feature, dual controllers, machine washable, and dryer safe, which adds to its convenience.
The low voltage does mean that it takes more time to heat up and does not become as hot as a heating pad. It is energy efficient and will help you keep your heating bill low. I
t is available in different colours to suit your tastes. It will warm a bed very well, so you don’t have to get a frosted sheet out of the way before you can sleep soundly.
The blanket has been designed to provide low relaxing heat and will not become as hot as other heated blankets.
It is textured and will not easily slide off your bed as other soft blankets may. It is not a heating pad and will not feel warm to the touch, rather it provides a softer lower heat.
It is heavier than other heated blankets and will suit you if you like the warmth and weight of a thicker blanket. It is warm even when it is not turned on but will take longer to heat up than heating pads or lighter heated blankets.
It covers a king-size bed but does not extend past the edges and cant be tucked in, and the controllers are not the most durable. It will work well for beds or couches and is much larger than throws and softer than heating pads.
The Soft Heat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket does exactly as its name states. Its soft heat is well suited to your pets, temperature-sensitive partner or grandmother. It will not become extremely hot and will soothe aching muscles and keep the chill away from your sheets. It is very soft but not very lightweight.
It does not heat quickly, so if you want a fast heating blanket, this one may be too slow for you. On the other hand, if you like a fluffy, comfortable blanket that does not become too hot to handle and is warm even when it is not turned on, this relaxed, low voltage blanket is the right one.