We analyzed reviews for the most popular Braun shavers available on the market(read about our accurate unbiased method).
We compared them side-by-side and scored them according to a range of factors including ease of use, functionality, close shaving, durability and blade options…
Below you will find top-ranked shavers (click on the product name to read the full review).
|Top-ranked Braun electric shavers||How We Test|
Buy at Amazon
Buy at Amazon
Buy at Amazon
|Date Reviewed||Feb 15, 2015||Feb 15, 2015||Feb 15, 2015|
|Scores||Braun Series 7 790cc||Braun Series 5 550cc||Braun Series 3-340s|
|Ease of use|
Electric shavers are versatile products, designed for active men who do not like to spend too much time grooming. In order to achieve the desired results, it is mandatory to choose a product that includes the features you desire. The budget is also essential, so it is advisable to take some time and check the qualities, before paying for it. This article aims to point out an overview of Braun shavers.
Braun is a German brand. Their purpose is to design products that can actually make a difference in the life of their customers. The premium electrical appliances are popular for their longevity, reliability, and sustainability.
When it comes to electric shavers, Braun provides five lines with different features. They are all oriented to offer a close-shave, so you can start your day perfectly. You can choose from basic designs to premium shavers, as it can be seen below:
- Braun Series 1 Shavers – perfect for beginners, thanks to the ergonomic design and large shaver head;
- Braun Series 3 Shavers – is characterized by increased motor speed and wet and dry capability, so you can take it with you in the shower;
- Braun Series 5 Shavers – excellent for men with sensitive skin and dense hair;
- Braun Series 7 Shaver’s – the sonic technology makes the shavers vibrate, thus capture the hair easily, for comfortable shaving;
- Braun Series 9 Shavers – includes the latest technology of the moment, for a premium shaving experience.
Braun shavers include a series of features that make them extremely versatile. They have an automatic voltage adaptor and permit cordless shaving.
Though it takes 1 hour to fully charge, there is a fast charge feature that lasts just 5 minutes, perfect for a quick shave. Some of their products even allow the use of shaving gel or foam.
The sonic technology is the latest enhancement in the shaving industry. The micro-vibrations allow the device to capture more hair, providing cleaner and faster results. According to the type you choose, you can opt for extra sensitive, normal and intense modes. The trimmer is adjustable, with a nice and thick beard.
Pros and Cons of Braun Shavers
Braun shavers seem to be high-quality products, due to their great features. In order to certify their reliability, it is important to analyze what the users have to say about them.
You can find the major pluses and minuses of these shavers.
- they provide a very nice close shave;
- the trimmer works very well;
- the battery life is excellent, with a single charge, you can use it for more
- then one week;
- they are efficient even on thicker beard;
- they are well-made;
- they do not irritate the skin;
- they are quiet;
- they manage to pick even the short hair;
- they are easy to clean, as some models have an automatic cleaning station
- the motor is very powerful;
- they assure a close shave even on dry skin;
- they can be used daily as they do not irritate the skin.
- they do not manage to shave very well the neck area;
- the self-cleaning feature may fail to work properly all the time;
- the trimmer has an odd angle that causes an uncomfortable grip;
- though they have an ergonomic shape, it is a bit hard to hold them firmly.
Overall, Braun seems to be a reliable brand when it comes to electric shavers. Just like all products, it comes with pluses and minuses, so it is up to you to decide whether it is worth giving it a try or not. There are various types to choose from, so it is not hard to find the right device for you.