The Wahl 7060-700 Bump-Free Shaver Review
Wahl 7060-700 Bump-Free shaver can help you achieve a close-shave in no time. It relies on a patented Dynaflex Cutting System that assures optimum results.
The foil heads are engineered to flex, meaning that you can follow the contours of your face with no problem. It can be used for the entire head, as it can handle rough and thick hair.
- Ease of Use – 7.6
- Functionality – 6.2
- Blade Options – 7.4
- Close shaving – 6.2
- Durability – 7.6
- 7 GOOD!
Summary: Wahl 7060-700 Bump-Free Shaver seems to be a high-quality product that can help you achieve a close-cut fast, without scratching or pinching the skin.
Wahl 7060-700 Bump-Free shaver has a special design that reduces razor bumps effectively.
As the gold foils are hypoallergenic, they leave the skin smooth, without causing any irritations. The pop-up trimmer is extendable, so you can have better visibility while using the shaver.
This electric shaver operates both corded and cordless. The package includes a cleaning brush and a recharging transformer that are practical and very easy to use.
The warranty guaranteed is excellent, meaning 3 years. It also comes with a profitable 30-days return policy.
- It can help you achieve a close-shave without causing irritations or razor bumps;
- The battery life is incredible, and you can even keep it plugged in between charges without altering its functionality;
- It does not pinch the skin, so you can achieve a pain-free dry shave anytime;
- It is very easy to clean, so you save a lot of time;
- The trimmer can be used for the areas that are harder to reach (like a moustache) in order to achieve an even close-shave;
- Perfect for black men as it is gentle to the skin.
- The trimmer is not very precise;
- It is a bit loud;
- You can damage the foil if you put too much pressure;
- It does not work very well if the hair is too long.