Wiz Khalifa Net worth ( Songwriter, Singer, and Rapper)
What’s Wiz Khalifa Net worth?
Wiz Khalifa is an American Actor, Songwriter, Singer, and Rapper. On the year 2006, he released his first debut album snow and prove.
In the year 2008, he signed with warner bros. Wiz Khalifa Net Worth is Around $45 Million. Khalifa separated with Warner Bros. Furthermore, discharged his second collection, Deal or No Deal, in November 2009.
He discharged the mixtape Kush and Orange Juice as a free download in April 2010; heat that point marked with Atlantic Records.
He is additionally outstanding for his introduction single for Atlantic, “Dark and Yellow”, which topped at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. His introduction collection for the mark, Rolling Papers, was discharged on March 29, 2011.
He took after that collection with O.N.I.F.C. on December 4, 2012, which was upheld by the singles “Buckle down, Play Hard” and “Recall You”. Wiz discharged his fifth collection Blacc Hollywood on August 18, 2014, upheld by the lead single “We Dem Boyz”.
In March 2015, he discharged “See You Again” for the soundtrack of the film Furious 7 and the melody topped at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 non-sequential weeks.
About Wiz Khalifa
Cameron Jibril Thomaz born in Minot, North Dakota, U.S. on 8th September 1987. His folks separated from when Khalifa was around three years of age. He is a military whelp with his folks’ military administration making him move consistently.
His Name which was abbreviated to Wiz when Khalifa was a young man. He felt like that is the thing that I was doing with my music.” He got a tattoo of his stage name on his seventeenth birthday celebration.
Wiz Khalifa Important Information
|Full Name||Cameron Jibril Thomaz|
|Date of Birth||8th September 1987|
|Place of Birth||Minot, North Dakota, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, Songwriter, Singer, and Rapper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Wiz Khalifa Net Worth
Wiz Khalifa Interesting Facts
- His folks separated from when he was around 3 years of age.
- 12-12-12 (December 12, 2012) was announced as the Wiz Khalifa Day by Pittsburgh City Council in the city.
- Khalifa is an aficionado of the considerable number of games groups of his town like Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB), Pittsburgh Power (Football).
- He smokes every day and furthermore utilizes Maryjane. He is accepted to burn through $10,000 month to month on simply this cannabis sedate.
- He had a tattoo on his body by his stage name “Wiz Khalifa” on his seventeenth birthday celebration.
- Khalifa’s melodic impacts incorporate the identities, for example, Jimi Hendrix, The Notorious B.I.G., Camp Lo, and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
Wiz Khalifa is a Billboard Top 100 craftsman, and one of the most extravagant rappers around the world. At the season of composing this article, Wiz Khalifa’s total assets are assessed to be $45 million.
He likewise had accomplishment with his collection Khalifa in 2016. His single “See You Again” (including Charlie Puth) came to #1 in the US, Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the UK. Khalifa’s other well known singles incorporate “Move Up”, “Youthful, Wild and Free” (with Snoop Dogg including Bruno Mars), “Buckle down, Play Hard”, “We Own It (Fast and Furious)” (with 2 Chainz), and “Sucker for Pain” (with Lil Wayne, Imagine Dragons, Logic, and Ty Dolla Sign highlighting X Ambassadors)